CFIF is a people’s movement through people’s journalism against crime, corruption and anti-national elements. For this, CFIF has chosen the mode of media it is working with public and government with constitutional and legal means.
- Public Grievance Redressal Service.
- Crime Information & News Service.
- Crime Investigation & Research Services.
- Security and Intelligence Services.
- Newspapers Publication.
- Education & Training of Law, Civil Defence, Martial Art and Journalism.
- Media/Journalist Defence Services.
- Human Resource Divisions.
- Media Force.
- Apradh Mukt Bharat.